Name:
Location: Anderson, Indiana, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yay!

I wanted to let you all know that we have a new VISTA! Her name is Toni Graddy-Weaver, and she starts here in the middle of August. :)

Also, I want to apologize for taking about a month to post here again. My last month here has been hectic, what with finishing some programs and trying to smoothe transitions with others, as well as cleaning out my desk! It has been a fun year, and I am glad I was here. I hope that things like the Community Harvest of Anderson will continue to grow. :)

On that note, the gardens are doing well. We have a lot of plants growing at Shepard Park (near Rangeline Road), and we have 2 rows at Wilson's (2200 W 22nd St). We also have 4 wheelchair-accessible raised beds at Wilson's, one of which is full of tomato plants. :) Remember: it's never too late to sign up to have a plot in the garden! Even if you miss this year's planting season, you can sign up now to have a plot next year. :)

Also, I worked Cruis'n Anderson this weekend. The rain kept people away for the morning, but business picked up in the afternoon. We ended up not having our Bingo event, but we did raffle off our prizes, which were from The Clip Zone, Ricker's Bakery, Seasons of the Heart Gift Shoppe, T&J Tire, Ziebart's, and Frazier's Dairy Maid. Thanks to everyone who helped!

Well, it is time for me to say good-bye. I will be here until Friday, and then I will be off to packing and leaving for Vanderbilt Divinity School in Nashville, TN.

Peace,
Jenny Gates

4 Comments:

Blogger abraham698leonel said...

Get a free life insurance quote by clicking here. The quote is free, and insurance is cheap, can you afford to live without it?

6:17 AM  
Blogger lisasmith1861 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

1:01 AM  
Blogger saraingals5656 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

5:48 PM  
Blogger edwardtheo80461805 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home